Keep getting a directorypro error when upgrading from v13 to v14

I’ve wiped my system, reinstalled v13, restored from backup, attempted the upgrade to v14 again, and I keep getting this same error. FreePBX (or fwconsole will not start).

PHP Fatal error:  Incompatible file format:  The encoded file has format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 7 in /var/www/html/admin/modules/directorypro/enc/functions.inc.php on line 0
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Incompatible file format:  The encoded file has                                    format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 7 in file /var/www/html/admin/mod                                    ules/directorypro/enc/functions.inc.php on line 0
Stack trace:
  1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/directorypr                                     o/enc/functions.inc.php:0
PHP Fatal error:  Incompatible file format:  The encoded file has format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 7 in /var/www/html/admin/modules/directorypro/enc/functions.inc.php on line 0
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Incompatible file format:  The encoded file has                                     format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 7 in file /var/www/html/admin/mod                                     ules/directorypro/enc/functions.inc.php on line 0
Stack trace:
  1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/directorypr                                     o/enc/functions.inc.php:0

any ideas?

Created Issue with logs attached: [FREEPBX-17246] PHP Fatal error regarding DirectoryPro when upgrading to SNG7 - Sangoma Issue Tracker

Did you run the recovery script:
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PPS/Upgrading+from+FreePBX+10.13.66+to+SNG7#UpgradingfromFreePBX10.13.66toSNG7-Recoveryfromafailedupgrade

yes. no change.
ran yum clean all / yum upgrade just to see if that would do anything. no change either.

Just realized, Directry Pro has been deprecated for a while, remove it with:

rm -rf /var/www/html/admin/modules/directorypro

ok, now I’m getting a new error with ivrpro… remove that too?

PHP Fatal error:  Incompatible file format:  The encoded file has format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 7 in /var/www/html/admin/modules/ivrpro/functions.inc/functions.inc.php on line 0
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Incompatible file format:  The encoded file has format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 7 in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/ivrpro/functions.inc/functions.inc.php on line 0
Stack trace:
  1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/ivrpro/functions.inc/functions.inc.php:0

Also long deprecated:

rm -rf /var/www/html/admin/modules/ivrpro/

ok, I think that worked. fwconsole and freepbx is running now.
I have new error: Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1
and a bunch of broken modules and unsigned modules.
But I’m going to refresh signatures, and run updates and see if that fixes it. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Please close the ticket if you’ve found a solution

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.