Just upgraded to 2.10 but backup/restore and sys admin will not upgrade

we did the upgrade using the upgrade gui tool. the only two modules that cannot be upgraded are the backup/restore and the sys admin

the backup/restore upgrade fails with the following
Please wait while module actions are performed

Downloading backup 130468 of 130468 (100%)Error(s) downloading backup:
File Integrity failed for /var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/backup-2.10.0.31.tgz - aborting

the sys admin upgrade fails with
Errors with selection:

System Admin cannot be upgraded:
PHP version 5.3.0 or higher is required, you have 5.2.17
PHP Component Zend Guard Loader is required but missing from you PHP installation.
Please try again after the dependencies have been installed.

i saw a number of posts about this in 2011 but nothing recent.

i am looking for advice on proceeding.

Did you miss this

PHP version 5.3.0 or higher is required, you have 5.2.17

you need to upgrade PHP.

but wanted to see if there were any special things that freepbx required beyond just upgrading php

do i have to upgrade to centos 5.6 in order to do the php 5.3 upgrade? and if not, which repository did you use for the php update?

I also have on a “clean install” of 2.10

File Integrity failed for /var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/backup-2.10.0.31.tgz - aborting

Probably a bug as on that said clean install . . .

a) /var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/backup-2.10.0.31.tgz

will not exist, so cannot have anyintegrity.

My solution, is to run first

./setup_svn.php

from the install directory to get the latest and greatest backup module that won’t check for this file first, and then

./install_amp

again, this fixed it fixed it

When I have a moment I will try and see what is going on here before I post a bug report.

(The other php thingy is not a problem on my install, so spurious)

i added the zend_extension parameter to the php.ini file. i am getting the message that zend optimizer is not installed.

any thoughts?

Zend Optimizer not installed
This file was encoded by the Zend Guard. In order to run it, please install the Zend Optimizer (available without charge), version 3.0.0 or later.

Seeing this message instead of the website you expected?
This means that this webserver is not configured correctly. In order to view this website properly, please contact the website’s system administrator/webmaster with the following message:

The component “Zend Optimizer” is not installed on the Web Server and therefore cannot service encoded files. Please download and install the Zend Optimizer (available without charge) on the Web Server.

Note: Zend Technologies cannot resolve issues related to this message appearing on websites not belonging to Zend Technologies.
What is the Zend Optimizer?
The Zend Optimizer is one of the most popular PHP plugins for performance-improvement, and has been available without charge, since the early days of PHP 4. It improves performance by scanning PHP’s intermediate code and passing it through multiple Optimization Passes to replace inefficient code patterns with more efficient code blocks. The replaced code blocks perform exactly the same operations as the original code, only faster.

In addition to improving performance, the Zend Optimizer also enables PHP to transparently load files encoded by the Zend Guard.

The Zend Optimizer is a free product available for download from Zend Technologies. Zend Technologies also developed the PHP scripting engine, known as the Zend Engine.

You need the Zend optimizer to run any of the commercial modules.

Looks like they have an RPM already built:

http://www.question-defense.com/2009/06/06/linux-centos-5-server-yum-repository-to-install-zend-optimizer

We take care of this for you in the distro.

i finally gave up on getting php, centos and zend guard upgraded and manually updated the system.

it all works now except for backup/restore

i still get the file integrity check when trying to upgrade it

i finally gave up on trying to get php, centos and zend guard all sorted out and manually upgraded the system. the only thing that still will not upgrade is the backup/restore where i get a file integrity check

File Integrity failed for /var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/backup-2.10.0.31.tgz

Hello All,

I’m running 1.814.210.58-2 and was checking for available updates and as an example backup is not installed, so I try to install it via module admin and get the following error:

Since PHP was mentioned we are running php-5.3.10-1.3 and zend php-5.3-zend-guard-loader-5.5.0-3

Additionally if I try to install System Admin it tells me the following:
System Admin cannot be installed:

PHP Component Zend Guard Loader is required but missing from you PHP installation.

Please try again after the dependencies have been installed.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

i hope to give it a try later tonight but perhaps the freepbx gang will have a fix before then

./setup_svn.php provided multiple errors and ./install_amp went through a pretty big procedure with errors along the way.

./setup_svn.php
Failed loading /usr/lib64/php/modules/ZendGuardLoader.so: /usr/lib64/php/modules/ZendGuardLoader.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
svn: ‘.’ is not a working copy
Failed determining the reporistory path

I dont see the so module on either of the boxes with the problem, however I do see the RPM says it’s installed.

I also tried SkyKingOH suggestion of http://www.question-defense.com/2009/06/06/linux-centos-5-server-yum-repository-to-install-zend-optimizer which did not help, system still thinks the zend optimizer is not installed.

i spent a lot of time messing around with the php 5.3 upgrade and once i got it done i then started screwing around with Zend. i finally decided that it will be quicker to simply do the upgrades manually. it took some time, but they all completed correctly and everything then worked except for this damned backup/restore.

I believe I’m only seeing the problem with systems using 1.814.210, I have some with the error and others without. This is not something unique.

i have two servers on 1.810.210.57-1 and don’t have the problem.

The issue here is as the error message states, the file integrity failed, meaning the md5sum in module.xml doesn’t match that of the package. I’ve since republished the backup module, please grab 2.10.0.32 and let me know if you have any more issues.

Hi Bryan,

Thanks that worked for the backup. Anything on the sysadmin either BROKEN ( status ) or wont install ?

On a side note is there any documentation on the backup procedure?
I have several restoring as backup servers but need to confirm some settings.

Thanks for your help!

VoIPTek,
System Admin and the commercial modules are designed for the FreePBX Distro and will also work with PBX in a Flash systems that shipped with FreePBX 2.10. Are you running either of these distros? If so what version is your distro?

Still getting the error: “PHP Component Zend Guard Loader is required but missing from you PHP installation”

Running: 1.814.210.58-2
I see I have the following RPMS installed:
php-5.3-zend-guard-loader-5.5.0-3
php-5.3.10-1.3

I’m not sure what to try, but need the system admin module.

I have another server which doesn’t have the option to download the system admin module, doesn’t even list it. Can I download the module and install manually? if so where can I find the module?

Thanks!

VoIPTek,
Are you running the 32 bit of 64 bit version of the distro?