IVR not working though I suspect the ring group is the problem

When I dial our IVR number I get the recording but should I select option 1 it doesn’t actually do anything just gives me dead air forever. Here is the logs… Obviously the Caller ID name I have modified…

gi") in new stack
– Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/dialparties.agi
dialparties.agi: Starting New Dialparties.agi
dialparties.agi: Caller ID name is ‘MCKINNEY, TX’ number is '19725551234’
dialparties.agi: Methodology of ring is ‘memoryhunt’
– dialparties.agi: Added extension 5802 to extension map
– dialparties.agi: Added extension 5811 to extension map
– dialparties.agi: Added extension 4923 to extension map
– dialparties.agi: Extension 5802 cf is disabled
– dialparties.agi: Extension 5811 cf is disabled
– dialparties.agi: Extension 4923 cf is disabled
– dialparties.agi: Extension 5802 do not disturb is disabled
– dialparties.agi: Extension 5811 do not disturb is disabled
– dialparties.agi: Extension 4923 do not disturb is disabled
dialparties.agi: EXTENSION_STATE: 0 (NOT_INUSE)
dialparties.agi: Extension 5802 has ExtensionState: 0
– dialparties.agi: Checking CW and CFB status for extension 5802
dialparties.agi: EXTENSION_STATE: 0 (NOT_INUSE)
dialparties.agi: Extension 5811 has ExtensionState: 0
– dialparties.agi: Checking CW and CFB status for extension 5811
dialparties.agi: EXTENSION_STATE: 0 (NOT_INUSE)
dialparties.agi: Extension 4923 has ExtensionState: 0
– dialparties.agi: Checking CW and CFB status for extension 4923
– dialparties.agi: Filtered ARG3: 5802-5811-4923
[2016-02-26 07:04:16] NOTICE[3159][C-00000001]: pbx.c:5027 pbx_extension_helper: No such label ‘huntdial’ in extension ‘s’ in context ‘macro-dial’
[2016-02-26 07:04:20] NOTICE[2389]: chan_sip.c:27708 handle_request_subscribe: Received SIP subscribe for peer without mailbox: 5809
[2016-02-26 07:04:21] NOTICE[2389]: chan_sip.c:27708 handle_request_subscribe: Received SIP subscribe for peer without mailbox: 5809
[2016-02-26 07:04:30] NOTICE[2389]: chan_sip.c:27708 handle_request_subscribe: Received SIP subscribe for peer without mailbox: 5805
[2016-02-26 07:04:31] NOTICE[2389]: chan_sip.c:27708 handle_request_subscribe: Received SIP subscribe for peer without mailbox: 5805
– <SIP/VOIPINN_IN-00000001>AGI Script dialparties.agi completed, returning 4
== Spawn extension (macro-dial, s, 7) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/VOIPINN_IN-00000001’ in macro ‘dial’
== Spawn extension (ext-group, 5708, 13) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/VOIPINN_IN-00000001’
– Executing [[email protected]:1] Macro(“SIP/VOIPINN_IN-00000001”, “hangupcall,”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:1] GotoIf(“SIP/VOIPINN_IN-00000001”, “1?theend”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,3)
– Executing [[email protected]:3] ExecIf(“SIP/VOIPINN_IN-00000001”, “0?Set(CDR(recordingfile)=)”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:4] Hangup(“SIP/VOIPINN_IN-00000001”, “”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (macro-hangupcall, s, 4) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/VOIPINN_IN-00000001’ in macro ‘hangupcall’
== Spawn extension (ext-group, h, 1) exited non-zero on 'SIP/VOIPINN_IN-00000001’
pbx*CLI>

I updated FreePBX last night and am now experiencing the same problem. Anyone who calls in and dials one of my ring groups gets dead air. I’m seeing the same error in the log:

pbx_extension_helper: No such label 'huntdial' in extension 's' in context 'macro-dial'

I found that any follow me configured as hunt experiences the same problem.

It is easy to workaround by changing the ring strategy to ringall.

This has already been addressed. Please update all modules.

Excellent, thank you!!!