IVR Help if calls no answer transfer to Operators

I currently have IVR set and working, with Direct Dial and 0 for an operator…
is it possible …

1. if user is busy (play prompt “User is busy your call is transferring to operator”) calls transfer to operators queue.

2. If user is not available ring extension 15 sec then (play prompt “User is not available your call is transferring to operator”) transfer to Operators queue.

3. If user extension not active (play prompt “User is not available your call is transferring to operator”) then call transfer to operator queue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Yes - use “Find Me/Follow Me” and set the destination to your Operator Queue.

If you prefer, you can also set the “Destinations: No Answer” to go to the Operator Queue or RIng group.

Thanks for your reply.
Follow me and set the “Destinations: No Answer” will also apply for internal extension calling.
After applying this all calls transferred to operator.
That is what i don’t want .I just want to transfer only external calls to operators.
I m trying to reduce load from operators.

Once it’s hit an extension, I can’t think of any way to route it based on origin without writing a custom context.

So, it depends on how much work you are willing to do.

If you just want to use the GUI, then No.
If you want to write a custom context that handles your incoming calls, then “maybe”. It depends on how much money you are willing to spend to make it happen.

*Special Note - even if you write the code, you are spending time, and if you are doing that, you aren’t doing something else that could be making your company money. No matter how you do it, you are going to expend time or money to make this specific set of conditions work.

Hmm this is a game of coding and im not really good at writing codes and script well Thanks for Reply and all Guidelines.