IVR Fu? Issues transferring in and out of IVR

Running FreePBX v16.0.19. I am currently working on a new IVR. One of the caller options will redirect the caller out to a separate external Twilio IVR I’ve created. That one performs various API requests to read information back to the caller. That all works fine and dandy. I created a FreePBX Ring Group that only has the external Twilio DID number that is associated with the Twilio IVR.

Where I am running into trouble is I offer the caller an option if they would like additional assistance to remain on the line. So they are transferred back into a FreePBX Ring Group that’s associated with an inbound route DID. The call immediately disconnects, and I don’t see that final drop in the Twilio logs. Previously I had to change the external caller ID so that the originating caller’s ID wasn’t passed along. Since Twilio saw that as being sketchy, so I hard-coded the external caller ID to be the DID number that the FreePBX IVR is associated with.

Will pull the FreePBX logs and paste snippets on here in a few. Anyone offer any insight as to this?

Here’s a link to the log snippet → IVR Fu - Pastebin.com. :grinning:

I think it might be more on the Twilio end. When I directly call the DID number associated with the Twilio IVR, the final “connect call” step to my FreePBX ring group’s DID doesn’t complete. At least narrowing things down!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.