Its Lenny is kicking butt

I have looked around for ages, working on trying to locate the voice files and everything to get Lenny up on my home PBX. I am glad to report Lenny is doing what Lenny does, I got my first of many interceptions by Lenny and some Douchebag… lol

One question I have, Of course the application is “Unsigned” and now I have my system complaining about it, does anyone know a way to get around this?

I made a few changes to page.asteriskinfo and I get the same warning. I asked about this a few weeks ago, and the answer I got was “no”. Short of turning off module signing (which gets reset every time I load updates) there doesn’t appear to be a way to make this happen.

Huh, shall just have to ignore it then. I wish there was a way to get rid of that feature, permanently.

No, I like the feature, I just wish there was a way to either “locally sign” or ignore the lack of signature on specific modules.

You can sign our agreement (free) then sign your own modules (free).

Did I mention it’s free?

I like free… :smile:

Is that different than the agreement I already signed?

Yes it is. Also we missed your initial agreement. I just found it. Sorry about that.

The process for key signing is outlined here: http://wiki.freepbx.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=29753662