My PBX Spec:
- FreePBX 18.104.22.168
- DIGUIM AEX410 Analog Card
- DIGUIM VPMADT032 - Echo Cancellation Module
- 3 PSTN Lines
Sometimes, many times, the DTMFS received are not good, sometimes extra digit, sometimes its total different digit.
i am in steps of tweaking it so it will work correct, but really I no longer know what steps i should do.
before doing the steps below, i didn’t receive any DTMF at all.
- I followed all Diguim Manuals and this one manually http://kb.digium.com/articles/Troubleshooting/how-to-basic-fxotune
- i have used FXOTUNE according to the link and also detuned the ECHO Cancellation module like they said.
- I have enabled DTMFS LOG in FreePBX(It doesnt give a good output)
- I cant understand if this happing on all lines or a specific lines. from my tests it sometimes happans on random
- Sometimes the IVR Changes, I cant explain this behave, once i see the problem, its sometimes repeating, then i go to IVR Manually, refresh everything, then it works again like it should.
What other steps should i Do then?
- Remove the Echo Cancellation Module?
- Maby Increase/Decrease the DHADI GAIN?