Issue Provisioning

Is anyone aware of anything that would’ve impacted the SNG7-PBX16-64bit-2302-1.iso build that would prevent a Sangoma S205 from being able to auto-provision using the phone’s web GUI (not DHCP option 66)? I’m trying to set one up, same as I’ve always done, and the phone is not saving the provisioning configuration. I fired up another instance of 2302-1 and it did exactly the same thing. However when making an instance of SNG7-PBX16-64bit-2208-2.iso, it worked first time, exactly as I would’ve expected.

I’m going to test build 2208-2, but I thought I’d go ahead and throw this out there in case I’m missing something obvious.

Just set up 2208-02. No issue. I’ll see what happens if I upgrade everything on this instance.

Edit: The working instance has had all modules upgraded. Factory reset the phone and was able to provision normally.

I have run all system updates on this instance and the phone has been factory reset and provisioned successfully again. I’m not sure what to make of this.

I’ve spun up another instance of 2302-1 and I am unable to provision my phone. It would seem there is something specific about this particular spin that is not allowing this form of provisioning to work for me. Anyone have any thoughts? I’m happy to help test, if this looks like something of concern for everyone.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.