I know we could blame Bria first, but I’m trying and testing since Months.
I reinstalled a Fresh FreePBX instance and made the tests. So it’s not only my old instance.
Worst, it’s doing the exact same thing at my work.
The thing is, if I have a queue ringing agents, it’s fine for any SIP devices, real devices, apps and so.
It works fine with Bria for Teams, Bria Mobile… except when we use the Push Service.
So let’s say I got a call and this one go to a queue, and makes these phone ringing:
101 - Desktop phone
102 - DECT phone
201 - iPhone via Bria (mobile)
202 - iPad via Bria (mobile)
If they ring all, and I answer from 101 or 102, everything works fine.
If they ring all, and my iOS devices have the app in front and open, they ring and I can answer, it’s fine
But, if the iOS app is closed or in background, then I go a push notification from Bria, and I can answer. But then, the caller still listen to the ring and the PBX is “crashed”: it loops and you can’t do anything anymore, you only have to restart it.
I’ve made tests with different internet providers: all the same
I’ve made tests with different instances and new installed FreePBX: all the same
I’ve been in contact since a while with Bria: we’ve made a lot of tests, but not able to see what’s happening there.
Problem: it was working fine some months ago (sorry I don’t had enough time to make all tests straight forward). And suddenly all instances have this problem. Bria was not updated while the problem first appeared. I was blaming my internet provider, but no.
And at work, I was not using Bria Push at the beginning but now I do, it’s doing the same error.
So I assume something is not working between these too - but I’m sure a FreePBX update made this problem.
I need help to solve this: it’s a total nightmare now.