Issue : high CPU usage after disabling audio records


Using FreePBX, i have disabled audio recordings by setting “Never” on Call Recording setting of my Inbound Routes.

Doing this is increasing CPU load x10 !!!
I have re-enabled audio records (set to Force) and my CPU usage is back to normal.

After some diagnostic I have found that this CPU usage is mostly caused by “stoprecording.php”:

I have confirmed the issue on another FreePBX setup.

We really need to disable audio records for legal reasons…

Thanks for your help


We have same issue with attendedtransfer-rec-restart.php

I recommend filing a bug report.

Done: :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.