Issue After Power Outage

So, we had a power outage at our DC and our generator did not kick on in time, and the server this specific PBX was on had to be powered back up. After powering it back up, I had all kinds of problems, which I believe I was able to resolve most of. The specific issue I am having now I cannot seem to clear up, and am unsure of what it means by it needs to be repaired as I am not even sure how to find the exact line it suggests. Below is the error that pops up, and this is after clicking the “Apply Config” button that will no go away.

exit: 255
Unable to continue. SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1194 Table ‘trunk_dialpatterns’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired in /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/Core.class.php on line 1778
#0 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/Core.class.php(1778): PDOStatement->execute()
#1 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php(4987): FreePBX\modules\Core->getAllTrunkDialRules()
#2 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php(1961): core_trunks_list_dialrules()
#3 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(95): core_do_get_config(‘asterisk’)
#4 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(864): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks(‘asterisk’, Array)
#5 {main}

Can you please delete that and create your own post?

It’s the answer to your post. Read the thread - the answer is in there.

mysqlcheck --repair --all-databases

Im sorry, it looked like someone else posted their issue on here asking for help, as you know people will do that!

Thank you very much, this resolved my issue!

1 Like

The problem is, all you did was link what looked to be someone else saying they had an issue as well. My apologies. Can I suggest throwing some text at the top when you do that, just so people know that is the point you are getting at?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.