Invalid Language

Hello!

How do you fix the message “You have selected an invalid language ‘en’ this has been automatically switched back to ‘en_US’ please resolve this in advanced settings [Nonexistent in Locale]”?

Please help.

Settings, Advanced Settings, Default Language.

Thanks, but it helps only for some time. I set “en” and then “en_US” again (because it’s “en_US” there) and the error message is gone. When I check in a few hours, the error is right there again. Can you maybe suggest anything else?

Are you setting en or en_US. It’s not clear

Steps:

1. Default Language is set to “en_US”.
  2. Error message “You have selected an invalid language ‘en’ this has been automatically switched back to ‘en_US’ please resolve this in advanced settings [Nonexistent in Locale]” appears in Dashboard.
  3. Settings, Advanced Settings and see that Default Language is already set to “en_US”.
  4. I click “Submit”, “Apply Config”, “Dasboard”.
  5. Error message “You have selected an invalid language ‘en’ this has been automatically switched back to ‘en_US’ please resolve this in advanced settings [Nonexistent in Locale]” is still in Dashboard.
  6. Settings, Advanced Settings, I change “en_US” to “en”, then Submit, then Apply Config, then click “Dashboard”.
  7. Error message “You have selected an invalid language ‘en’ this has been automatically switched back to ‘en_US’ please resolve this in advanced settings [Nonexistent in Locale]” is still in Dashboard.
  8. Settings, Advanced Settings, I change “en” to “en_US”, then Submit, then Apply Config, then click “Dashboard”.
  9. NO error messages in Dashboard.
  10. I wait 2-3 hours, then click “Dashboard” again.
  11. Error message “You have selected an invalid language ‘en’ this has been automatically switched back to ‘en_US’ please resolve this in advanced settings [Nonexistent in Locale]” appears in Dashboard (back to step 2).

Is this a distro system?

FreePBX 13.

That did not answer my question. Is this a FreePBX Distro Machine or not

Yes, it is a FreePBX Distro Machine. Sorry. Installed as a VM in VMWare, if it makes any difference.

Today I’ve got something new along with the “You have selected an invalid language” error

in the right top corner, red background, white font:

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘framework-LANG_INVALID2’ for key ‘PRIMARY’
File:/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:252

After page refresh the red error disappeared, but the “You have selected an invalid language” is still there.

The “Duplicate entry” error haven’t show up, only 1 time then. But the “You have selected an invalid language” is still there…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.