Internal phones to display inbound DID

I have a client that had me setup an inbound route for a ring group. He is wondering if we can setup a caller ID for the ring group that indicates the call is coming from that route, That ring group has two numbers that can reach them. They want to be able to tell which way the call reached the group.
Trixbox ce 2.6.2.5
Kernel Version 2.6.18-164.11.1.el5 (SMP)
Distro Name CentOS release 5.5 (Final)

Wow - that’s old.

There should be a prefix you can prepend onto the CallID in the inbound trunk or route. That will put a flag on the actual caller ID that gets presented so they know which line the call came in on.

Failing that, and because of the massive security holes, you might consider upgrading the system. If he balks at the money, tell him how much it can cost him if everyone in Syria and Lebanon suddenly finds out they can call long distance through his system for free…

Yes, It is old. I added the Prefix. Is there a way to turn off the caller ID being pushed from the carrier to that inbound route?but not eh other inbound routes? They only want the prefix to show up.

I don’t think so. If you have the ‘setcallerid’ app (I don’t think you do) you could probably do it with that, but not with Trixbox.

Thanks for your help, I’ll let them know.