Inter-facility calls not completing

I am currently setting up two updated asterisk / freepbx servers in two locations as we currently are running off of a much older version of asterisk / freepbx. FreePBX 12.0.76.2 Asterisk (Ver. 11.13.1)
I have the trunk communicating and sending calls to one another. The problem comes when the call reaches its destination I receive a SIP/2.0 603 Declined. I have turned on the sip debug and have even set the core debug to 5 and watched the calls but the logs are vague pertaining to the decline and shed no light on the matter. We currently have another trunk going internationally which I initially duplicated to assist in creating this trunk the first time as I had never made one before. That trunk is on a very old version of both Asterisk (Ver. 1.8.13.0) and freepbx 2.10.1.1 which I assume might be the problem and I am missing values that have changed at some point. For the logs given below I have kept the sip debug and core off because I was limited in the amount of characters I could post.
In location 1 ext 217 is set to send the call through the trunk if the device is unavailable. 214 is set the same for location 2.I have made a trunk using simple and more complex settings but I still end up with the 603. Below is what I am currently using.

sip show peers
ADRB/rbasterisk 192.168.20.62 No No 5060 OK (8 ms)
ADRB/adasterisk 192.168.10.60 No No 5060 OK (12 ms)

Both are set to allow any CID and max channels is 20. Outbound is also set to Intra-company
Location 1
Peer details
username=adasterisk
secret=password
host=192.168.10.60
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
insecure=invite,port
sendrpid=yes
trustrpid=yes
port=5060
qualify=yes
type=peer
context=from-internal
auth=md5

Location 2
Peer details
username=rbasterisk
secret=password
host=192.168.20.62
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
canreinvite=yes
insecure=invite,port
sendrpid=yes
trustrpid=yes
port=5060
qualify=yes
type=peer
context=from-internal
auth=md5

** Both use User details**
type=user
secret=password
context=from-trunk

If someone also has suggestions as to how to post my logs so I can get some real help that would be great. I keep getting an error that I can not mention more than two users in a post, whatever that means as I am not mentioning any users other than the extensions involved.

Hi!

The best way to post logs is usually pastebin.com

You then post the URL in a message here…

Good luck and have a nice day!

Nick