Installing phpsysinfo

Is there any way to install phpsysinfo (http://phpsysinfo.sourceforge.net/) in 2.10? I uploaded it through the module admin, which worked- files were expanded and placed into /var/www/html/admin/modules. But I see no method to install it into freePBX as it isn’t found in the module admin gui, so no way for me to select it to install.

Is this a FreePBX module? I don’t think it is. If it is not a FreePBX module it will not load in FreePBX.

This project is not a FreePBX module, but it can be easily module-ized for FreePBX by the addition of two files. If the project files are currently in /var/www/html/admin/modules/phpsysinfo/ then in the same folder create two new files as follows:

page.phpsysinfo.php
-----------begin don’t include this line ----------------------------------

-----------end don't include this line -------------------------------------

module.xml
--------------begin don’t include this line -----------------------------

phpsysinfo
PHPsysinfo
tool
Other

PHPsysinfo

--------- end don’t include this line -------------------------------

This is not a FreePBX module. You can install it in your web space per the README file and point your web browser at it but it will not appear in the FreePBX GUI.

It was at one time, and an older version works great on the 2.10 FreePBX distro. It broke for me on the Raspbian platform and I’m trying to see if I can get the newest versions (phpSysInfo) installed.

Edit: Just caught the updates, thanks!

Thanks lgaetz, that worked great with one modification- page.phpsysinfo.php file should be page.sysinfo.php, go figure…