Installing new digium card resets ALL my dahdi config. AsteriskNOW 2.0.2

Hi guys! I met really strange behavior of my freepbx system. I have pretty good configured system with 2 TE210P and 2 TDM800P boards. All my PRI and FXO works fine. Today I replaced FXO to FXS module in my TDM800P. And after that everything stopped working. My dahdi driver didn’t load properly and all PRI and FXO channels didn’t work either. I made dahdi_genconf and went to my freepbx web interface. And I saw than all my plates were configured as new devices!!! Default config. But in /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi_groups.conf file I steel saw my proper config. Aster making some test changes and pressing aply in Freepbx web interface all my configs in /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi_groups.conf were replaced!!! Of course, I made backup before this and restored my config according backup but WHY FREEPBX ACTS LIKE THIS AND DOESNT SEE DAHDI CONFIG AFRTER INSTALLING NEW HEARDWARE? May be I did something wrong? What should I do to avoid this behavior in future?

Thank you!

I would start by using genuine FreePBX and not Asterisk Now. The module you are asking about is from Digium not us.

In later versions of our distro Schmooze updated the digium software, I am not sure if that made it back into the newer AsteriskNow builds or not.

If the DAHDI was not originally configured with the FreePBX module it will always need to be reconfigured for the GUI to take control.