Installed Let's Encrypt but get "NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID" for UCP

Also why copy & paste from an example when the creation of the Self-Signed Cert is so simple?

Full transparency, Knowing this changed a lot. During the installation of Certificate Manager it generates a self-signed certificate based on the hostname. One of the build machines apparently has a reverse address to the mail server. And CyberLynk used (its not in use anymore) this template in the past which distributed this certificate to everyone, its just self signed but utilizing that domain name because that was the building environment,

So humbling moment and embarrassing, however once I realized it was a CyberLynk system everything became more clear.

I am sorry about this mess.

1 Like

Well this would of been useful to know hours ago as they use a template system and not a distro install so things are different with the setup of intial system and everyone inguess wrongly assumed you were doing a distro install and a brand new install not that this was installed 5 months ago.

Ok no problem. We got it solved and I don’t have to move the customer to a new VM tonight as I have to have Park Pro ready for them tomorrow morning!
Anyway keep up the good work Andrew.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.