Installation starts to fail with Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Userman'A

I am getting the following errors when I try to setup a new Freepbx.

Exception (404)
Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Userman’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install userman 2) fwconsole ma enable userman

Complete above and then I get:

Exception (404)
Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Voicemail’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install voicemail 2) fwconsole ma enable voicemail

Complete above and then I get:

Exception (404)
Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Sysadmin’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install sysadmin 2) fwconsole ma enable sysadmin

After updating a long list of modules, the system say complete and the GUI hangs. Refreshing the page starts it again.
There are then about 5 modules that require to be “manually” updated and enabled in the module update area. Why is this not automatic like it used to be?
After completeing the last excercise, the system hangs and has to be rebooted. Note the PC is still “alive” and can be rebooted via the terminal cli but Freepbx is dead.

This happens every time (repeatable) I have recently tried to install a new (on bare metal) Freepbx.

After that Freepbx gui keeps freezing and has to be rebooted.
Once again the PC is still “alive” and can be rebooted via the terminal cli but Freepbx is dead and the gui cannot be accessed.

After a few attempts, the system must be rebooted every 2 minutes or so.
I have tried fwconsole ma install core --force but it does not seem to make any difference except it totally freezes the Freepbx system.

System is:
New inatallation Freepbx 16 Asterisk 19
512 GB ssd
32GB
Intel NUC 8i5
BIOS up to date

Any guidance gratefully accepted. Note that I only use a vanilla version of Freepbx.

I would reimagined the server with a fresh install

Thank you for looking at this.
I have tried reinstalling 6 times on bare metal with the same result.

What steps are you following for this install? You could be missing something in the process.

I’d check the iso you downloaded, md5 checksum

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.