Info about trunk status for a given period of time

Hello,
where can I see information about the status of the trunk,
registration events, loss of registration, for a given period of time?

FreePBX 12.0.76.6

Not related to your question, just making sure you’re aware that FreePBX 12 is long past end of life. You should be making plans to be on a supported version which is now 15.

… and if you need that information, you should be able to glean most of it from the /var/log/asterisk/full log (regardless of which version you are using).

how can i find trunk registration and lost registration events in this log?

Asterisk has no concept of a trunk. Are you thinking of cases where Asterisk is sending the register request.

You may find that only failures are actually logged, and it may depend on whether you are using chan_sip or chan_pjsip.

For outbound registers, SIP doesn’t require outbound INVITEs to be refused, so I don’t think there will be any device state changes, that might get logged.

Generally this information isn’t being provided for machine processing, and, if you have a problem with registration, you would be expected to turn on protocol logging and examine individual cases.

To the extent that the information is available, the best approach is to set verbosity and debug level high and actually try cases, to see what you get.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.