Hi, I’m Roberto and I have some problems with the configuration of inbound routes. First, I desire to inform you what are the steps done which are ok:
- Asterisk installation: ok
- estensions configuration: ok
- calling between estensions: ok
- creating queues, conference and ring groups: ok
- to obtain a clling toward an externalnumber, it’s necessary to create a trunk.Now, I want to call numbers which are internal in an other PBX. In other words, Asterisk has to communicate with an other PBX, which is not Asterisk.
I create a Trunk SIP and in the OUTGOING SETTINGS section, the parameters I have configured are the following:
host=IP address of the PBX I want to reach
After that I go into the OUTBOUND ROUTES section and I set what are the rules for the outgoing calls. WITH THESE SETTINGS, EVERYTHING WORKS!!!
After that, I want to set the incoming routes: different roads I followed but the result was the same: NO INCOMING CALLS!!!
Can you help me please, specifying what can be mistakes I commit??
I wait for your response please.
Thanks so much for your help and please, sorry for my poor English.