Incoming calls cannot get to extensions

Hello, first time poster here so please excuse the newbie-ness.

I just started at a new company, inherited:
freePBX 2.11.0.43
PBX in a Flash version 1.2.9 running Asterisk 1.4

Synopsis:
–incoming calls get to my IVR, from all of my trunks
–from IVR they can dial an extension
–once they select any extension (I tried them all) the call terminates/hangs up.

Looking at logfiles, I see the following (dialing my own extension, 503):
[2015-06-26 12:43:31] DEBUG[14712]: app_macro.c:337 _macro_exec: Executed application: Set
– Executing [[email protected]:22] Goto(“SIP/WJS43FjF63-54003200”, “503|1”) in new stack
– Goto (sub-record-check,503,1)
[2015-06-26 12:43:31] DEBUG[14712]: app_macro.c:337 _macro_exec: Executed application: Goto
[2015-06-26 12:43:31] WARNING[14712]: pbx.c:2483 __ast_pbx_run: Channel ‘SIP/WJS43FjF63-54003200’ sent into invalid extension ‘503’ in context ‘sub-record-check’, but no invalid handler

Complete log of the above call here: pastebin.com/NW73gYfS
Not sure if this is actually the culprit (my Asterisk knowledge is limited, freepbx even less), but sub-record-check is here: pastebin.com/QrMt2HjC

Again, newbie here so please excuse if I’ve left anything obvious out. I have also noticed that extension-to-extension produces the exact same result (sent into invalid extension, sub-record-check, etc).
Afraid I just don’t know enough to see where the problem lies.
Please let me know if there is any other helpful info I can provide.