Inbound Routes - No DID or CID Match

Hi

I’m installing my first FreePBX (elastix 2.4.0), and I’m enjoying the experience so far! I would really appreciate some help with Inbound Routing.

My SIP trunk is with Draytel UK. I have a number of DIDs that I want to be handled via separate Inbound Routes. Using a “catch all” route, all inbound calls are properly handled without issues. It’s only when I try specific Inbound Routes that calls fail. So I believe that the SIP trunk configuration is okay.

Through Googling, I think I have similar issues to what’s addressed here but none of the suggestions work for me. Here’s a typical call:

From: “01422384xxx” sip:[email protected]:5063;tag=as71b197f0
To: sip:[email protected]
Call-ID: [email protected]
CSeq: 102 INVITE
Server: FPBX-2.8.1(1.8.20.0)

Then I get:

– Executing [s@from-trunk:1] NoOp(“SIP/draytel-00000002”, “No DID or CID Match”) in new stack

I may be wrong, but I think the problem is caused by the To:sip line containing my account number before the DID (in the case above 01924688xxx).

If so, is there a method of dealing with this to make the DID recognised and properly presented to the Inbound Route – maybe in the form of a custom context in extensions_custom.conf that strips out the “DDI-myaccount-“ bit?

Many thanks

Martin

Try settting DID Number for the Inbound Route to DDI-myaccount-01924688xxx (using the exact string that appears in the To: header.

Keep in mind Elastix is not genuine FreePBX.

Have you had a chance to evaluate the official FreePBX distro available on this site?

Thanks for your suggestion, Stewart1.

I’ve tried all the permutations I could think of in the DID Number field, including the exact string like:

sip:[email protected]
[email protected]
DDI-myaccount-01924688xxx
441924688xxx
01924688xxx

All result in the same “No DID or CID Match” message.

Thanks, SkykingOH. I’ll certainly check out the FreePBX distro for my next installation.

For now, I’m determined to get this Elastix appliance working with the Inbound Routes. My head’s aching and I’m missing the World Cup, but there must be a solution. I’ll post back when I find it!

Thanks again,

Martin

Just for the record in case anyone else experiences similar problems, the solution was to create a context in extensions_custom.conf like this:

[custom-inbound]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,n,Set(realDID=${CUT(CUT(CUT(SIP_HEADER(TO),@,1),:,2),-,3)})
exten => s,n,Goto(from-trunk,${realDID},1)

Then, in the trunk associated with the provider, change the trunk context statement (which should read context=from-trunk) to:

context=custom-inbound

It works for me!

Thank you.

1 Like