Inbound Route Issues

Hi. I am having an issue with my freepbx install

Have been using my installation with just 1 trunk with 1 DID in it… it works all well with CFC, Time conditions ecc…

I recently added 3 more DIDs for direct to extension calling. I added inbound routes for all numbers to go to all respective extensions…

What is happening is… any number i call… my main number or other 3 new numbers… they still all go to the destination of my mian line CFC>TC>IVR…

If i change destination of main number all numbers go to that destination…

In my Sip Trunk Portal all numbers are added correctly as aliases of the number so free pbx should be doing the work of picking out what number is being dailed and sending to correct destination…

Am i missing something please… maybe in trunk incoming settings… as i only have register string… maybe in other fields to add the other numbers or something.
Thanks

Ryan

Check the CDR report and note what is in the DID column for your inbound calls. It sounds like the provider is not sending the DID.

Yes in fact i called one of my secondary DIDs and the DID in the CDR report still show main number. So is this from the provider

It may be the provider is sending the DID in the To: header, so you can try setting the trunk context to

from-pstn-toheader

to see if that helps.

Can you elaborate on this please… can u show me were this goes in the GUI maybe… much appreciate your help in advance as this is driving me crazy. Such a small thing and makes a big difference for me and my inbound routes to go were they should go…

Never mind… your a genius… that worked THANK!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.