Inbound/Outbound calling through ISDN 30 issues

Hi,

I have setup a new system using the 2.10.1.1 freepbx distro. All is going quite well so far in as much as using SIP trunks. I can call into the line and route calls etc and outbound is all working well enough. However now I need to test the system with our ISDN 30 line.

I have created an incoming route for our main switchboard number, installed and configured an ISDN TD120 card, created a Dahdi trunk, which successfully selects g0 as the DAHDI identifier. I have not set up any Dialed Manipulation rules as for now I just need to make and accept any call. If I try and call in the call just fails and if I try an dial out I get a system message “all circuits are busy now”

I really need to get this tested and working so any pointers would be greatly appreciated

Drac

What is the dahdi configuration for your ISDN card? Also what inbound and outbound routes have you setup?

Poor thread title I know…:slight_smile:

Well I have created inbound routes for all of our CID’s and a single outbound route which uses the dahdi trunk I created.

our dahdi-channels.conf file is empty, however the line use dahdi-channels.conf line in chan_dahdi.conf is listed as #include dahdi-channels.conf
system.conf has the entry:

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan=1-15
dchan=16
bchan=17-31
loadzone=uk
defaultzone=uk

and chan_dahdi.conf:

;
; Zapata telephony interface
;
; Configuration file

[trunkgroups]

[channels]

language=en
context=from-zaptel
signalling=fxs_ks
rxwink=300 ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
;
; Whether or not to do distinctive ring detection on FXO lines
;
;usedistinctiveringdetection=yes
busydetect=yes
busycount=10
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
echotraining=800
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=0
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no

;faxdetect=both
faxdetect=incoming
;faxdetect=outgoing
;faxdetect=no

#include dahdi-channels.conf

group=1

Does this help?

Drac

Oh and thanks for the reply…

As it turns out the TE120 card has a jumper on it, this was set as default to T1. Changed it use E1 and this now works.

Hopefully this will help someone else along the way…