Inbound calls

Hi…

I have connected t1 circuit using TE121B to asterisk server. The outbound calls are working fine. I am using freepbx as gui. What setting will I need to make and where to accept incoming calls on a particular extension. I want to use this extension as at reception.
Right now the T1 has 1 toll-free number but when I try calling the number it says all circuits are busy. I checked with my service provider and they said it is pointing to right circuit but they need to know if there is dnis associated with the device(i.e… asterisk server). I am new this telecom and asterisk.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you!

-Deepak

what have you set up as an inbound route?

Right now nothing has been set up inbound route. The inbound route page says DID# but I have this toll free# attached to this circuit so I wasn’t sure how to proceed with.

you need an inbound route for something to happen. click on “inbound routes” and give an inbound call something to do like go to one of your extensions or something.

I did and checked the log at CLI… here is what the log looks like…

-- Starting simple switch on 'DAHDI/1-1'

[Aug 5 17:48:03] WARNING[16863]: chan_dahdi.c:7915 ss_thread: getdtmf on channel 1: Success
– Hungup ‘DAHDI/1-1’
– Starting simple switch on ‘DAHDI/1-1’
[Aug 5 17:48:33] WARNING[16865]: chan_dahdi.c:7915 ss_thread: getdtmf on channel 1: Success
– Hungup ‘DAHDI/1-1’

And all I hear is “all circuits are busy now”.