Inbound calls failing with CHANUNAVIL with Vitelity trunk

I am having this issue with 3 completely separate systems in different locations. The thing in common is that I set them all up. This is probably a configuration issue, or something that I am not understanding. It seems like outbound calls work all of the time, however inbound calls work some of the time and then the caller gets a busy signal and I receive a CHANUNAVIL error from Vitelity. There are anywhere from 1 to 5 DID’s coming in the same trunk and routing to the same ring group if that matters.We want all of the DID’s that come in to go to the same ring group.

Sip Settings Outgoing:
host=outbound.vitelity.net
dtmfmode=auto&auto
type=friend
username=xxxxxxxxxx
fromuser=xxxxxxxxxxx
trustrpid=yes
sendrpid=yes
secret=xxxxxxxxxxxxx
allow=all
nat=yes
canreinvite=no

Sip Settings Incoming:
type=friend
dtmfmode=auto
username=xxxxxxxxx
secret=xxxxxxxxxx
context=from-trunk
insecure=port,invite
canreinvite=no
host=inbound35.vitelity.net

Register String:
secretname:[email protected]:5060

The inbound route just sends everything to a ring group that has a few phones in it.

I am not really sure what to do, or look at next. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Find an incoming call that failed and send us the logs for the few seconds on either side. The log we will be most interested in is /var/log/asterisk/full. PLEASE do NOT send us a full log - we only need the second before and a couple of seconds after the call fails.

There’s probably a limit get bumped into (a channel limit somewhere, maybe) that’s causing the system to fail your call.