Inbound Call Doesn't Use Correct Context Setting

I had the problem identified in the HOWTO Guide: How to get a DID of a SIP trunk. I can call out now (thanks p_lindheimer), but incoming calls get stuck at my PBX machine and don’t go to the IVR. I followed the directions and created a new entry in the extensions_custom.conf file. I also pointed the User Details (and later Peer Details) to this new context in the trunk. However, when I receive a call, nothing changes; the first line of the CLI debugging still states:
– Executing [xxx@from-trunk:1] NoOp(“SIP/xxx-xxx”, “Catch-All DID Match - Found xxxx - You probably want a DID for this.”) in new stack

It’s as though when the call comes in, it doesn’t look at the trunk to see that it needs to go to a different context other than from-trunk.

I Submitted Changes in the FreePBX Admin Module and typed Amportal Restart on the asterisk machine. Are there any other places where I should point a call to go to a different context rather than from-trunk or is there another command to refresh the extensions_custom.conf file that is used when a call is received?

This was due to changing the sip.conf file. When I received no longer in service message, I had changed this context. The sip.conf file states:

; If you need to answer unauthenticated calls, you should change this
; next line to ‘from-trunk’, rather than ‘from-sip-external’.
; You’ll know this is happening if when you call in you get a message
; saying “The number you have dialed is not in service. Please check the
; number and try again.”