In past versions was there an option to email recordings that is now missing?

Well I went all the way back to July 1 in this forum and the only applicable thread I found was at Clearing call recording which does at least show how to delete old recordings after a specific number of days, from the command line or a cron job. But nothing whatsoever about emailing and then deleting recordings. Anyway, what I meant was that there’s no way to do it from within the FreePBX GUI, like (I thought) there used to be.

I did see a post somewhere about using a post call script to email recordings (using a couple of normally hidden/read-only settings), but the problem was that it emailed them all to the same email address, regardless of which user started the recording. But, if the call isn’t emailed to the user that started it by pressing *1 then that is absolutely useless to me. My (maybe faulty) memory is that in an older version there was actually an extension setting to specify an email address where recordings made by that extension were to be emailed, but I just don’t see that anymore, in the extension settings OR the UCP settings. I’ll probably just tell that user that if he wants the recording he needs to retrieve it using the UCP, since if that functionality once existed it apparently no longer does.