In FOP channels are shown twice?

Hi,

I have channel 1,5,6 in group 2 and channel 2 in group 3 (so I have a trunk identified for each group. In FOP the dahdi channels are duplicated (for a total of 8) before when I had Zap I only showed 4 channels?? Is there something different I have to do in chan_dahdi.conf

Centos 5.8
Asterisk 1.8.12.1
Freepbx 2.10

chan_dahdi.conf:

[trunkgroups]

[channels]
musiconhold=default
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=yes
usecallerid=yes
callerid=asreceived
busydetect=no
;busycount=4
callwaiting=no
threewaycalling=yes
callwaitingcallerid=no
callprogress=no
transfer=yes
immediate=no
;useincomincalleridonzaptransfer=yes
;answeronpolarityswitch=yes
;hanguponpolarityswitch=yes
rxgain=1.0
txgain=1.0

;faxdetect=both

context=from-zaptel
signalling=fxs_ks
group=2
channel => 1
group=2
channel => 5
group=2
channel => 6
group=3
channel => 2

#include zapata_additional.conf
#include dahdi-channels.conf

Thanks

If you are using the original FOP it probably will not work well with Asterisk 1.8. FOP is not really maintained any longer. You might try FOP2 or iSymphony.

What comes with FreePbx-2.10 FOP or FOP2??? Where do you get FOP2?

Thanks

Turns out that it is actual showing my incoming trunks and outgoing trunks. I have 4 lines that are used for both incoming and out going lines. Thus the 8 channels. Didn’t see it before because my outgoing channels were not working due to adding the include statement ‘#include dahdi-channels.conf’ in my chan_dahdi.conf file, dahdi-channels is generated by dahdi_genconf at the command line. It useful for first generating the configuration if you have nothing in the chan_dahdi.conf but it (dahdi-channels)gets overwritten every time you use dahdi_genconf but if you use groups for trunking they will be overwritten unless they are in chan_dahdi.conf…