I'm lost. Can't find devices or users module

I’ve had to upgrade an old pbx box that was just running an old version of Asterisk.

I’ve upgraded to Fedora 18, Asterisk 11, FreePBX 2.11 RC.

It was relatively easy to build and install everything I needed but I’m having a hard time doing anything with it other than setting up (and it works) sip. I need to use “deviceanduser” mode (which I configured in the conf file), which the documentation says adds to new modules (devices and users). I don’t see them anywhere in the UI. I don’t see any 2.11 documentation so everything I keep seeing says “click on add extension on the right hand side of the screen” but I don’t see it.

So before I go into more detail could someone tell me if deviceanduser mode even works in 2.11. Does it no longer map to these two new modules. I don’t even see anything about adding an extension, just adding a custom extension. Is this the same thing? I feel like I’m missing something really obvious.

Any, general 2.11 pointers would be helpful. Thanks.

(P.S. I’ve never used FreePBX before this so I don’t even have anything to compare 2.11 to. I have upgraded all the modules I have installed.)

Thanks and sorry if I sound frustrated but, well, I am. :slight_smile:

You don’t edit the config files anymore. Just turn it on it advanced settings.

Ahhh… I was missing something obvious.

Thanks Scott :slight_smile: