IAX2 Between two boxes, Call Status Report behavior

Hi forum users, not sure if this is the place… this is my setup:

Freepbx-A <------------------------------- IAX2 ------------------------> Freepbx-B
Local RG (605)--------------------------------------------------------------- Local RG (705)
2xx (local ext) --------------------------------------------------------------- 3xx (local ext)
705# (remote RG)

All incoming calls enters from A, then it enters to a local ring group, to some local extensions and a remote ringroup from B, everything is works fine with the setup itself. The problem is that if someone from a local extension (2xx) picks an incomoing call, it appears as “unanswered” for the remote ring group (B), giving me headaches when I want to do reports/analysis.

asterisk logs just says
chan_iax2.c: – Hungup 'IAX2/pbx
app_macro.c: == Spawn extension (macro-dialout-trunk, s, 22) exited non-zero on ‘Local/390@from-internal-000003a1;2’ in macro 'dialout-trunk’
pbx.c: == Spawn extension (from-internal, 390, 6) exited non-zero on 'Local/390@from-internal-000003a1;2’
pbx.c: – Executing [h@from-internal:1] Hangup(“Local/390@from-internal-000003a1;2”, “”) in new stack
pbx.c: == Spawn extension (from-internal, h, 1) exited non-zero on 'Local/390@from-internal-000003a1;2

I was expecting it to be just answered but not to have a status of “Hungup”, that at the end is like unanswered, so at the remote location (B) it appears that the agents are failing a lot of calls (missed)

Maybe I must create a special dialplan, but dunno, hoping someone can give me some advice…

thanks!