IAX Settings codec problem in 2.10rc1.0

Hi guys,

I posted a trac issue yesterday http://www.freepbx.org/trac/ticket/5560 about this, but I’ve been looking at the source to try to pinpoint the fix and I can’t for the life of me figure out where it’s coming from. Thought I would post here to see if anyone has some insights.

Installed the distro yesterday and it’s got 2.10rc1.0 at its core. On the IAX Settings page if I try to select or deselect codecs I get a 404 error because each codec is a list item that is linked to “a” which seems to be a mistake. It should be linked to “#” (a null anchor on the same page). So I figure it should be an easy fix. The thing is if I look at the source in page.iaxsettings.php starting at line 183 there is a foreach loop that cycles through codecs and adds them as list items, but on lines 188 and 189 the list item is opened, there is no link in there at all. I cannot find where the <a href=“a”> […] </a> comes from. Grep does not find any trace of it and I went through the jQuery as well, no dice.

So where does that link come from??
Thanks guys, great work and keep at it!

Not sure what I was doing then, maybe I wasn’t on the right box, but I connected this morning again and found the error in the source right away.
Fixed it and updated the trac ticket.

Nothing to see here, move along.