I need to "$ sudo service asterisk stop" to hang up

My setup is Ubunu 20.04 + Asterisk + FreePBX. Now it’s finally working to make calls. I missed a checkbox while compiling the source files…

Now it’s working but Asterisk never stop calling the phone!! What’s the error!? How do I end this infinite loop…?

I answer myself. Maybe I’m paranoid or this is actually a working solution!?

After reading other posts about this issue, I changed the “Country Indication Tones” to “Sweden”. I truly doubt that this setting is of any importance…

However, I do believe that the failing Apply Config is important and I’ve made a workaround for fwconsole reload.

I don’t know what to think but the sound is working and Asterisk stop calling when I hang up. I don’t know if this is the solid solution or just a working theory…! Time will tell! :slight_smile:

As a beginner, I recommend you install the FreePBX Distro from the ISO.

3 Likes

He has been told that more than once across multiple threads.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, I know and I’ve showed all these threads to my boss but we’re a dedicated Ubuntu company and he doesn’t want Red Hat in the LAN… and I can understand, Red Hat is complicated.

I’ve made a great documentation of all of this, every part, that I shall publish any day soon because I want more people to go Ubuntu so I have a greater community to ask in the future! :slight_smile:

I hate being alone with my headache! Life is too short for that! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.