Aside from some call recordings backups that had to be moved out of /var/spool/asterisk/backup/[my own rec backup folder] because lstat was failing on them, whoopsing heavily, then I had to run fwconsole chown, and silence the firewall and I’m all green
[EDIT: more accurate description]
The upgrade process finished like normal, and told me to reboot. I did.
[it did have a few whoopses but otherwise seemed to tell, it finished as normal]
Then I logged on to GUI and it was all Could not connect to Asterisk.
So I went to cli via ssh, and ran fwconsole chown and/or fwconsole restart , which whoopsed on cdr backup files [list below].
(where exactly this happens in the upgrade process, I can’t check right now - but if you are saving some upgrade log, somewhere, I could send it over for analysis)
So I moved them out of their designated place in /var/spool/asterisk/backup/[backup name] and then, fwconsole chown and fwconsole restart has succeeded, and the GUI worked again then.
[as I now went to console and did ls -l on these backup files]
I think, the problem really was
[[email protected] ~]# ls -l
-rw-rw-r-- 1 asterisk asterisk 2937971492 May 26 12:30 20160526-120002-1464260402-502376223.tgz
-rw-rw-r-- 1 asterisk asterisk 2943404899 May 26 15:26 20160526-150002-1464271202-309663506.tgz
-rw-rw-r-- 1 asterisk asterisk 2954125124 May 26 18:28 20160526-180002-1464282002-1604552278.tgz
-rw-rw-r-- 1 asterisk asterisk 2954127315 May 27 06:29 20160527-060002-1464325202-186678089.tgz
-rw-rw-r-- 1 asterisk asterisk 2955027470 May 27 09:26 20160527-090002-1464336002-143685063.tgz
-rw-rw-r-- 1 asterisk asterisk 2966309637 May 27 12:28 20160527-120003-1464346803-1389616159.tgz
-rw-rw-r-- 1 asterisk asterisk 2970918376 May 27 15:27 20160527-150002-1464357602-628805499.tgz
-rw-rw-r-- 1 asterisk asterisk 2972205613 May 27 18:31 20160527-180002-1464368402-66103058.tgz