I have a problem to install FreePBX 12.11.0.42 in Debian 7

Hi,
I’m having trouble completing the installation of the “FreePBX” in “Debian 7”. When I try to run the “amportal a ma installall” command, the terminal returns me with this error:

“Untaring…Done
Module cxpanel successfully downloaded
Setting operator panel web root and enabling dev state…
Done
Setting callevents = yes…
Creating client symlink…
Done
Enabling voicemail box polling
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function send_request() on a non-object in /var/www/admin/modules/voicemail/functions.inc.php on line 1138”

In Debian 7 the DocumentRoot for apache2 has changed from its previous default of /var/www to the more convenient /var/www/html , I suggest you re-install bearing that in mind. It will save you a heap of heartache.

Hi @dicko

I did as you suggested me but continues to generate the same mistake. Note that the installation was redone and is now in the html folder:

“Module cxpanel successfully downloaded
Setting operator panel web root and enabling dev state…
Done
Setting callevents = yes…
Creating client symlink…
Done
Enabling voicemail box polling
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function send_request() on a non-object in /var/www/html/admin/modules/voicemail/functions.inc.php on line 1138”

Pragmatically I would disable and delete all modules that are suspiciously bitching

fwconsole ma delete voicemail
fwconsole ma delete voicemail_report

(amportal a ma delete if appropriate)

then reinstall them from the GUI later.

Edit:

As a note I don’t do the installall thingy as it gets a lot more than you expect some that aren’t compatible with Debian like the commercial modules and some that can be resource hogs or just plain contrary (cxpanel and iSymphony), then I add piecemeal what makes sense in the module admin menu.