I don't have meetme, using confbridge is there a way to get meetme?

Hey everyone. Here’s my situation I use a hosted server so I installed FreePBX on it with Asterisk. Running Asterisk 1.8 and just upgraded to FreePBX 2.10 (which is amazing by the way). I was following a guide on how to install as I was using Rackspace so we’re VoIP only not actual analog lines etc.

I remember the guide saying not to build asterisk with meetme but to pick confbridge due to the dahdi timing issue. Confbridge works but I’m not really happy with it. It doesn’t play a tone or anything when someone joins or leaves the call and doesn’t seem to have the option to have users record their name when they join the call. So it’s working but without knowing that someone is joining or leaving the conference it’s useless to me.

So I wanted to see if I could use meetme again but I don’t have app_meetme.so under my /modules directory so I assume it’s because I didn’t build asterisk with it. I’m semi technical but nothing crazy so just wondering if there’s a fairly easy way to get it and to switch to using to it? Thanks so much!

?