HTTP provisioning - authentication error

If I set up Account 1 on the remote extension using the SIP username/password it works and I can make calls so the router/firewall setup is good. Just the issue with provisioning over HTTP.

lgaetz, how can I diagnose the issue further with wrong page being shown? I suspect this will have something to do with how/why the HTTP authentication is currently not working.

Contact support and work with them.

Ok thanks, through the portal right? Do I need to buy a support block or does is it included as we’ve bought Sangoma handsets?

As the system has only just been installed I figured it was easier to start from scratch rather than look to pay for support at this early stage. I created a new vm from the latest ISO (1805-1) and the Provisioning Protocols option was not visible in the System Admin menu.

After performing the System updates the Provisioning Protocols option was still not present. After performing all of the available Module updates the Provisioning Protocols option was visible. When this option is not visible attempting to access http://:84 shows a webpage saying that noindex.html could not be found.
When the Provisioning Protocols option is available that URL prompts for authentication.

For now I am going to install the ISO and update the System but leave the Module updates.

I’m at this exact point. The Provisioning Protocols page is available, yet I have the free version of System Admin, and my Digium Phones are blind to provisioning. They worked fine with DPMA but I’m trying to use the full version of Endpoint Manager to take advantage of phone apps.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.