Having trouble getting our phone system working on our network. I can work it fine on a separate physical network, but when I put it on our main network, the phones don’t work. Wireshark on a PC in the separate physical network does not see the Mac address when using the v1910.
I think it’s our switches stopping their communication, but I can’t figure out why. I put a factory reset v1910 on separate physical network, and still blocked. I replaced it with dumb switch and works fine.
I’ve disabled/turned off all vlan and auto voice-vlan stuff i could find in the v1910. I don’t know what else could be blocking or changing the phone’s traffic.