Hello good morning,
I have a doubt about that: How I can use different Outbound CIDs for different outbound routes.
It is not as easy as looks like to be, im going to show you an example related with I am triying to do through the FreePBX GUI.
From extensions.conf I know how can I do it but im not sure if I can do it from FreePBX GUI directly.
I have two groups:
- Systems: It belongs the extensions 1001,1002 and 1003
- Purchases: It belongs the extensions 2001,2002 and 2003
I have two PRI gateways:
- CISCO 2811, which connects to a PRI line (fixed) --> PRINCIPAL NUMBER 976000000
- CISCO 2801, which connects to a PRI line (mobile) --> PRINCIPAL NUMBER 600000000
I have two DID (fixed PRI line) associated to both groups:
- Systems DID --> 976100000
- Purchases DID --> 976200000
I have two ring groups associated to the groups and to the DID:
- Systems Ring Group --> 1000
- Purchases Ring Group --> 2000
What I want to do?
Assuming that I am extension 1001:
- If I do a call through PRI fixed I want to show this CID: 976100000
- If I do a call through PRI mobile I want to show this CID: 600000000 + 1000
I only can use one mask for outbound CID and one mask for CID Num Alias. Anyone know if I can do what I want using only FreePBX GUI? Or I will need to modify extensions_custom.conf?
Regards and thanks by all