How to route certain SIP extensions to Certain FXO ports

I have a fire department here in Canada that has 6 trunk lines. They are interfacing that into a IP phone system. They are wanting to have the ability to press line one and dial out on trunk 1. Line 2 and dial out on Trunk 2. Line 3 and Dial out on Trunk 3. They also want to have received calls on those trunks go to their respective lines. I have a PIKA-WARP box running Asterisk and Free PBX 2.8.0.3. I am a newbe, so please have mercy on me. I have a technical background and have UNIX/Linux experience.

I have read a lot of blogs and have not yet found one that would tell me how to do this.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

I think 2.8 had the ability to put in a CID in outbound routes, 2.9 certainly does, I assume the ‘lines’ are on multi-button phones and each line button has an extension associated with it, so just set up six outbound routes, one for each trunk, and put the CID of the corresponding originating extension in the pattern match for each route.

The other way to do it is with the unsupported custom context module, set up six custom contexts and allow only one of the outbound routes in each context, then use a different context with each line button extension. That might be easier if you have several multi-button phones accessing the facility as it will cut down on the number of outbound routes you need to set up although I think its six of one and half a dozen of the other!

you can use the module custom contexts or this in the dial pattern of the outbound route:

XXXX/118

this mean that the extension 118 can call XXXX