How to remove a Job from "fwconsole job"

I am looking to see if anyone can point me in the direction of how to remove a Job from “fwconsole job --list” I have remove Endpoint Manager and it is still trying to run wu_alert job (Class: FreePBX\modules\Pms\Job ) but that file is gone. I can not disable the job and it looks like it is causing several of the other jobs to not run when it fails. If I run “fwconsole job --run” I get this:

I am currently running PBX version 15.0.23 I cannot upgrade to 16 without it totally failing.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Are you using the pms module? You can try fwconsole ma uninstall pms

possibly better as

fwconsole ma delete pms

Thank you for the reply. I have already removed it. I just verified that

It seems to me that this was not removed when I uninstalled it. I have tried reinstalling and removing the module and this is still there. That is why I am here hoping smarter minds than my can point to where the reference Jobs are stored. :slight_smile:

I guess you missed my

possibly better as

fwconsole ma delete pms

Sorry, I didnt reply. I did try that as well. There is nothing left to remove and I tried to reinstall it and then delete it. It still will not remove this Job.

The author needs to fix that (@franckdanard :wink: )

after the fact, and from a shell as root,

fwconsole job  --list
mysql asterisk -e "SELECT * FROM cron_jobs"
mysql asterisk -e "DELETE  FROM cron_jobs WHERE id=N"
mysql asterisk -e "SELECT * FROM cron_jobs"
fwconsole job --list

should hopefully work (N is of course the ‘id’ of the suspect job)

1 Like

Thank you, That fixed it. That was exactly what I was looking for! I could not find any reference on the web about this.

1 Like

Looks good with the latest pms version.

1 Like

After reviewing my notes I am pretty sure that this was an issue that had persisted from several major versions ago and I was just unable to find a solution. Dicko’s SQL help was the part I really needed and just got around to asking for help. Thank you both for the assist.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.