How to get CallerID Name in CDR

I recently upgraded to 2.10 with all the updates from 2.9 and am struggling with the new CDR report. It is hard to read, the columns in the old CDR included the “name” of the caller. I had to change the color of my screen so that it was not just white background with tiny black letters. At least now I get some contrast between the columns and lines, it is not all white. If I increase the size of the print the rows will double in size. Is there a way I can choose the columns in the cdr report that I want displayed? I would add caller name and remove “system”, “userfield”, “account” columns.

I am sorry for complaining, but the old system gave me exactly what I wanted in clear to read columns and graphs if I wanted them.

If the CDR report does not list the Caller Name as passed by the trunk or by Superfecta CID, is there another way to easily access that information? When receiving calls to our office and the need to see “who” called, this is an important field to be able to access. Thank you for help in advance.

Here’s a not-very-graceful way to add the full CallerID info including Name. It replaces the existing UserField:

cp /var/www/html/admin/modules/cdr/page.cdr.php /var/www/html/admin/modules/cdr/page.cdr.orig.php
sed -i “s/w[‘userfield’]);/w[‘clid’]);/” /var/www/html/admin/modules/cdr/page.cdr.php

Be sure to make a copy of the file first!