How to fully disable REST Apps?

I am running FreePBX Distro 10.13.66-11 and we do not have any phones that support REST. I generally disable those modules that I do not use, both to simplify things and to keep the interface as clean as possible. However, after disabling the REST API and Phone Apps modules, I still see “restapps.php” and “start-restapps.sh” processes running on the PBX.

Why are these scripts still running, and what do I need to do to get the to stop and stay off?

Tom

Replying to my own post here, but I just looked for the start-restapps.sh script and realized it had been removed from disk, presumably by a module upgrade. I also noticed launch-restapps.sh and its contents seem to confirm my hunch.

I killed all of the remaining start-restapps.sh processes (there were three!) and check-restapps.sh reported the daemon was running. Running launch-restapps.sh then killed the running process, and I seem to be REST free for the moment, but I still want to know if I need to do anything to ensure that the processes do not run again on the next system reboot.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Tom