How to downgrade freePBX (Mma)

How can I downgrade FreePBX to previous versions? I have another topic open on an issue I am having where updates have broken communications with my ATA. I want to go backwards to find out what upgrade broke it. I typically update twice a month and 3 days ago I did an update and I am having a huge problem with audio quality on my Grandstream ATA’s. I dont know exactly what version was there before for all the modules so I want to go back about a month in freepbx updates. I know how to downgrade Asterisk (yum downgrade asterisk*) but nothing listed in module admin appears to be changing.

To downgrade yum packages you’d use the standard yum downgrade commands.

To downgrade modules, you can use

fwconsole ma downloadinstall <module name> --tag=<version>

With that being said, I am not aware of any version of FreePBX or Asterisk that would cause “broken communication”

Thanks, already aware of the yum downgrade but I was looking for a similar ability to do a version downgrade for everything to a specific release? For example you can do yum downgreade asterick* and it goes down 1 version. Wanted to do that with modules.

Ultimately I solved the issue with my ATA’s, switching to pjsip has solved the issue. I have another post on this whole process of testing various versions of firmware and freepbx, I could get this distortion down to about 3-4 seconds per minute but could not eliminate it. Switching to pjsip seems to have eliminated the issue all together.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.