How to do Advance Digit Manupulation from gui?

Hi guys, i’m running 1.4.37 and FreePBX 2.5.1.5.

I need to do some advance manipulation like page 144 of “Asterisk the Definitive Guide 4th Edition”:

More Advanced Digit Manipulation The ${EXTEN} variable properly has the syntax ${EXTEN : x : y} , where x is the starting position and y is the number of digits to return. Given the following dial string: 94169671111 we can extract the following digit strings using the ${EXTEN:x:y} construct: • ${EXTEN:1:3} would contain 416 • ${EXTEN:4:7} would contain 9671111 • ${EXTEN:-4:4} would start four digits from the end and return four digits, giving us 1111 • ${EXTEN:2:-4} would start two digits in and exclude the last four digits, giving us 16967 • ${EXTEN:-6:-4} would start six digits from the end and exclude the last four digits, giving us 67 • ${EXTEN:1} would give us everything after the first digit, or 4169671111 (if the number of digits to return is left blank, it will return the entire remaining string) This is a very powerful construct, but most of these variations are not very common in normal use. For the most part, you will be using ${EXTEN} (or perhaps ${EXTEN:1} if you need to strip off an external access code, such as a prepended 9).

When i change the “Outbound Route” i put this in the Dial Pattern box:

88|0[23]xx15xxxxxxx

I need to Remove “15” inside the number but i don’t know how do this!

This is the file “extension_additional.conf”

[outrt-006-prueba]
include => outrt-006-prueba-custom
exten => _880[23]xx15xxxxxxx,1,Set(MOHCLASS=${IF($["x${MOHCLASS}"="x"]?baco-spot:${MOHCLASS})})
exten => _880[23]xx15xxxxxxx,n,Macro(user-callerid,SKIPTTL,)
exten => _880[23]xx15xxxxxxx,n,Set(_NODEST=)
exten => _880[23]xx15xxxxxxx,n,Macro(record-enable,${AMPUSER},OUT,)
exten => _880[23]xx15xxxxxxx,n,Macro(dialout-trunk,14,${EXTEN:2},,)
exten => _880[23]xx15xxxxxxx,n,Macro(outisbusy,)
; end of [outrt-006-prueba]

And this is the modified version. I put this in "extensions_override_freepbx.conf "

[outrt-006-prueba]
include => outrt-006-prueba-custom
exten => _880[23]xx15xxxxxxx,1,Set(MOHCLASS=${IF($["x${MOHCLASS}"="x"]?baco-spot:${MOHCLASS})})
exten => _880[23]xx15xxxxxxx,n,Macro(user-callerid,SKIPTTL,)
exten => _880[23]xx15xxxxxxx,n,Set(_NODEST=)
exten => _880[23]xx15xxxxxxx,n,Macro(record-enable,${AMPUSER},OUT,)
exten => _880[23]xx15xxxxxxx,n,Macro(dialout-trunk,14,${EXTEN:2:4}${EXTEN:8:6},,)
exten => _880[23]xx15xxxxxxx,n,Macro(outisbusy,)
; end of [outrt-006-prueba]

The only diference between those lines is

exten => _88x.,n,Macro(dialout-trunk,14,${EXTEN:2:4}${EXTEN:8:6},)

I don’t know how to match this expresion.

I try cutting something like this:
880[23]xx15|[23]xx+xxxxxxx

This only put in the dial command “[23]xx+xxxxxxx” but not translate the param [23]xx to the real information.

Thanks for your time.

gamba47

With respect, don’t you think it would be a good idea to upgrade your “stuff” asterisk 1.4 is 5 generations old and your FreePBX 7. It would be hard to find anyone prepared to help you with your five year old software, a lot has changed since then.

I dicko!

It´s true. It´s a OLD version.
We are in the first step in this server. When we get full control on this this is the first item to be solved:

• Get a newer version of asterisk+dahdi+freepbx

Did you know if this can be done with the latest freepbx available?

Best regards and thanks for your answer.
gamba47

It’s possible but not I think within the GUI, feed your “[macro-dialout-trunk-predial-hook” in extensions_override_freepbx.conf.

I will put the config in extensions_override_freepbx.conf

I hope we can update this oldie system and change the cpu to another newer and better.

Best regards and thanks for your time.

gamba47