How to disable the delete button in the Call Recordings Report

I have a few customers that have ask to disable the delete button in the Cal Recordings Report. The only thing I have been able to find is on the 12 or earlier version. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Just checking again if anyone has had experience with this?

Thank you,

IIRC, the Call Recordings Report is Open Source. I think you could comment out the button yourself.

CR Reports is not open source. AFAIK there never was a feature to disable delete, but ver 12 was 4 years ago now and memories are fuzzy. Feature requests for commercial products can be filed using instructions here:
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/SUP/How+to+open+a+feature+request

On 12 it might have still been open explaining why there was information on how to turn the flag off and on by commenting in the following file. However I cannot find this file in 13.

/var/www/html/recordings/includes/main.conf.php

Do you think it would be possible by changing the permissions of that folder?

Well I was over looking the obvious. If reviewing the recordings through the CDR it does not appear to give the option to delete it.

This would still be a good option, per user to have for the commercial Call Recording Reporter.

Thanks for the replies.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.