How to add X-ANVEO-LCR SIP header for Anveo Direct call?

Hi all,

I’m new to FreePBX and this whole world of VoIP but I’m a software engineer and not easily intimidated. However, I’ve been banging my head for hours trying to figure this out and not succeeding.

I’m forwarding calls to Anveo Direct using a Custom Device with a dial string like “[PREFIX][email protected]”. Now I want to tell Anveo which carrier routes to use for the call and to do this I need to add a SIP header like this to each SIP Invite: “X-ANVEO-LCR: routes=1,2,3,4”. I can’t figure out how to add the header, and I’m able to verify from Anveo’s SIP trace that everything I’ve tried hasn’t succeeded.

I’ve tried using the [macro-dialout-trunk-predial-hook] as explained here but it’s not helping.

What should I try next?

That macro is probably the right way to do it, can you show the dialplan verbose output when you dial? Also show what’s in that macro dialplan.

Thank you for your help. I was able to solve my problem by digging deeper into the Anveo Direct web interface, which is easier than mucking about with macros.