How do you want to hear about GUI Problems?

I have set up two instances of Device And User for customers in the last couple of weeks - before anybody jumps in and says “Device And User Is Unsupported” - I know! Really.

But are you interested in hearing about GUI inconsistencies and how do you want me to tell you all - Bug Report? Post Here?

Just curious.

Here is the place to stimulate discussion.

1 Like

Device and User Mode could use some community love anyway!

Yeah Device and User GUI differences are interesting. From what I’ve used it’s definitely workable, like when editing a User it doesn’t have the floating pull-out menu on the right. And you can always access the regular extensions if applicable in your use case by typing in ?display=extensions at the end of your url.

Ok - They are not big deals but I think they should be easy to fix:

1. User - Once you click on a User, there is no way to get back to the Users other than through Applications -> Users - Devices and Extensions (when not in D&U) both let you select a different Device/Extension from the same pane - not User. You have to click-out.

2. User - You can set it to display all the extensions a million times, but the next time you go in (see above) it is reset to display only 10.

3. User Management - Same thing - select Display All and it always defaults back to display 10.

Little things I know, but inconsistent.

For the pullout case “users” just needs to be added here…

Sounds like Ticket Time…

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.