How do you install codec_ilbc for FreePBX 2.9?

Hi, I am trying to install the ilbc codec. I downloaded the asterisk and ilbc source and then configured and compiled the code in a separate directory. I then copied over the codec_ilbc.so. However, when I tried to load the module, I get this error:

[2011-06-18 00:54:32] WARNING[1479]: loader.c:768 inspect_module: Module ‘codec_ilbc.so’ was not compiled with the same compile-time options as this version of Asterisk.
[2011-06-18 00:54:32] WARNING[1479]: loader.c:769 inspect_module: Module ‘codec_ilbc.so’ will not be initialized as it may cause instability.
[2011-06-18 00:54:32] WARNING[1479]: loader.c:852 load_resource: Module ‘codec_ilbc.so’ could not be loaded.

Where can I download a copy of the codec_ilbc.so for 2.9? or how do I compile one that works? Thanks.

Not that it helps much but I got the same error and found another set of instructions with google and the compile worked for me. I did compile asterisk with the new codec after running menuselect, the compile of asterisk found the codec source and compiled asterisk and codec at the same time.