How do I find or where can I find driver files for 6.2

I am trying to install FreePBX 1.1010.210.62x86_64 on a Dell PowerEdge 2950. The installer reports that it can’t find any driver files for any devices. When I install CentOS 6.3 from DVD (on the same machine) the drivers are present and the install goes just fine. I’m assuming the FreePBX 6.2 Distro has a number of device driver files removed to make the Distro fit on a CD. Hence, my question; how do I (or where can I find) those drivers?

Thanks for your comment, I tried the 6.3 Distro; however, it still didn’t work. Here’s the exact text from the message:

“Unable to find any devices of the type needed for this installation type. Would you like to manually select your driver or use a driver disk?”

I have tried each of the installation types offered and tried the driver disk option; but, I didn’t have the proper disk (with drivers).

Thanks!

Not sure then. Sorry seems it can not find drivers for your NIC

I would like to use your ISO, for obvious reasons. If I were to copy the driver files from a live CentOS 6.3 install, which files and where would they be located?

Thanks!

We include all the drivers with our ISO. My guess is they were included in Centos 6.3 and not 6.2. Go try and install the 6.3 ISO